Monday, May 5, 2014
My Collection of Scintillating Reds
I love Red. Especially, when it comes to lipsticks, I just can't have enough of them in red. I'm going to share my little collection with you guys today. I still feel I don't have that exact red that I'm looking for, but there's always time eh? Read on to find out more.
Starting from Left to Right :
1) Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Enamored: Sheer sorbet red with a strong minty fragrance. (review here)
2) Botanics Lipstick in # 418: Medium red with an orange undertone.
3) Color Studio Professional Pure Matt Lipstick in Show Stopper: Deep pinkish red. (review here)
4) Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in #10: Deep red with a hint of pink.
5) Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red: True Matte Red. (review here)
6) DMGM Photo Fix Lip Color in Crimson Craze: Deep matte red with a slight orange undertone.
7) MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss in Pucker Up: Medium red with a pink undertone.
Do you own any of these colors? What do you think about them? I hope you liked my collection. Enjoy!
Kiran Imtiaz Author
I would love to hear from you. Leave in your valuable comments, questions and anything you want to share, below. Comments with irrelevant links will not be published.